Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What's the scoop on Z-team member Jen?

Jen is one of our fun loving dental assistants!

What are your favorite hobbies? 
Offshore fishing, it’s pretty much my favorite thing to do! I also enjoy traveling to new places when I get the chance, and if I actually take the time, I like crafting as well.

Most fun place that you have ever visited? 
Costa Rica, zip-lining through the rainforest was unforgettable!

Person you admire the most?
My father, he is a hard worker and he has a lot to show for what he’s accomplished in his life. He has taught me a lot about life and people.

What do you like best about working at Zaytoun Orthodontics?  
My co-workers are awesome! And we have such wonderful patients that I absolutely love, it makes my job that much more fun and sometimes it even allows me feel like a kid again!


 

1 comment:

  1. I think this is the best blog I have been through all this day.
    scoopon

    ReplyDelete